Wednesday 7 November 2012

ARTSTHREAD portfolio ideas



I'm really enjoying looking at the Arts Thread website; it's great for finding out what is currently happening in the fashion and textile world. The 'Portfolios' link is really intriguing as it shows lots of different examples of peoples work and portfolios.

Jobs · Post Jobs · Endorsements · Portfolios · Search · Login · Upload/Register · Universities/Schools · Search · Login · Upload/Register · Editorial · Magazine · Blog · Newsletters · Inspiration · De...

The following portfolio images (which I found on Artsthread) are from a student called Cora Manciu. I found it interesting to see some of her portfolio images and it got me thinking about how I need to sort/update my own portfolio. She focused on womenswear and her work was strongly influenced by themes such as architecture, and science.





No comments:

Post a Comment